National Ferries Company L.L.C is a significant contributor to the maritime transport infrastructure and development in the Sultanate of Oman. The exceptional challenges of the long coastline of the Sultanate,which is about 3,165 km long, makes this ferry service a necessity for the citizens & tourist alike as it provides vital links between ports and save travelling time. On passage between destinations, passengers get to enjoy the picturesque and majestic coastline of the country by relaxing in the high comfortable seats and first class service onboard.
All NFC’s fast ferries serve passenger and vehicle movements between key ports:
- Muscat - Khasab (Musandam)
- Khasab - Lima (Musandam) (currently only passengers and cargo)
- Shinas - Khasab (launched on 9th May 2012)
- Shannah - Masirah (launched on 14th August 2014)
- Shinas - Dibba - Khasab (launched on 28th August 2014)
In addition to the scheduled services, exclusive trips are also a key service provided to citizens & tourists cruising the waters of Muscat and surrounding majestic coastline. Since the inauguration in 2008, both locals and tourist have enjoyed the unique & excellent services on board our vessels.